I got back from Cabo on Monday while Kevin watched Sedona and Maven by himself for five days. He did a great job -- even with Maven getting a little cold during my time away.
I had a lot of fun hanging out and getting to know Jennie's best friends better. It was packed with a lot of activities (yes, besides drinking). It started Friday with a booze cruise that included snorkeling and saw wild dolphins up close. On Saturday, we went ATVing (which I enjoyed so much that I'm going to have to take Kevin some time). On Sunday, we went zip-lining and repelling off a cliff. Zip-lining wasn't as scary as I expected; repelling was freaky when I first let go -- but what an awesome feeling to see what I'd accomplished upon reaching the end.
I had a lot of fun hanging out and getting to know Jennie's best friends better. It was packed with a lot of activities (yes, besides drinking). It started Friday with a booze cruise that included snorkeling and saw wild dolphins up close. On Saturday, we went ATVing (which I enjoyed so much that I'm going to have to take Kevin some time). On Sunday, we went zip-lining and repelling off a cliff. Zip-lining wasn't as scary as I expected; repelling was freaky when I first let go -- but what an awesome feeling to see what I'd accomplished upon reaching the end.
I enjoyed myself, but I really missed Sedona and Maven.
The day I left was the first day of Sedona's Kids First class with Coach Derek, where Sedona will learn soccer, T-ball and basketball. Kevin and Maven also went to the class so that I could head straight to LAX afterward.
Sedona was timid most of the class but in this picture looks like a pro!
I had Maven facing outward in hopes she'd start absorbing outside stimuli. Guess not.
Isn't she sweet? Sedona even stops to give Maven a hug.
Soccer photos are courtesy of Whitney Boole. Thank you!
This week has been playing catch-up with work and getting back into the groove of things.
P.S. - Maven's doctor's appointment was Tuesday, July 2, and she weighed in at a hefty 15 pounds, 11 ounces.
No comments:
Post a Comment