Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daddy's Home!!!

Sadly for all you Lakers fans, they lost in the NBA Finals. But YAY for us! Daddy is home now with Mommy, Maven and me -- and we all love it! Since he has been home, he has been playing with us at a record pace and diligently doing laundry and dishes so Mommy can work.

She is leaving for Cabo, Mexico, on Thursday for five days to celebrate Auntie Jennie's bachelorette party. I wonder if she'll miss us? She has to! We're so cute!
Before I get too sad thinking about Mommy leaving us, let's go to the pictures.

DADDY! DADDY! He's our man! We love him as much as anyone can!
Daddy brought us to Hermosa's South Park with Mommy yesterday.


I'm flying a kite that A-Go Kris gave me! Pretty good, huh? It's twice as high as I am!
We also like chilling at home. Here we are showing how much we LOVE each other in the morning!
And here we are, nuzzling again at night!

Any time spent without me isn't nearly as exciting, but here's a photo of Maven managing as best she can during one of those boring, quiet stretches when I'm not there.
Love, Sedona

1 comment: