By MAVEN DING
My parents have been trying to arrange a play date with Daddy's other B.F.F., Michael (better known as Mag) Lev, for a few weeks now. We finally got a chance to bond today, and it was a lot of fun ... until I fell asleep.

We aren't smiling on the outside, but we are smiling on the inside, I guess. What do you expect? We're only 3 months old. At least we aren't crying the way we were on our first play date.

Of course, attention-lover Sedona has to jump into our photo because she wants a chance to hold Baby Austin. (Sedona at one point -- unprompted -- pointed to Austin and said: "Friend. Austin. Friend.")

Our parents want us to acknowledge each other so we were assigned some head-to-head tummy time. It was Austin's first time tummying on a Boppy. He's a quick learner and he wouldn't get off -- staying up there long after I'd headed off into slumberland.

Sedona finds us 'babies' quite entertaining. After entertaining my guest, Austin, I needed a nap, but I heard that Austin really enjoyed my fishy bouncer seat and then my Bumbo chair while I slept. Glad I could share!
Please come visit again! We had fun! (And in a follow-up to the "Andrew Tsai" story about Sedona remembering him, word is that as she was lying in bed to fall asleep tonight, she could be heard in there talking to herself and saying: "Mag! Mag!")
very cute photos and stories. love the way you have bylines... need to figure out how to do that on our blog so that it's clear who's typing.
ReplyDelete