Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Andy & Purva Tsai's visit

By SEDONA DING

Mommy left us again for another bachelorette party, this time in Vegas for Auntie Anita. Mommy missed us but had a lot of fun. They ate, danced at Studio 54, ate more, lounged by the pool in a private cabana, ate again, danced at Tao ... and then ate some more before coming home!

Fortunately, A-ma Ding was around at home to play with us and help Daddy, so it wasn't too exhausting for him to take care of the two of us.

Before Mommy left for her trip, one of Daddy's B.F.F.'s from N.Y.C. came to visit: Andy. He and wife Purva came kidless for his work event, so I didn't get to meet Anaya and Jay, but they brought me cool gifts that I bet the twins wish they got. THANK YOU!

We got into our matching dresses for the Tsais' special visit.

Here I am showing Uncle Andy where Maven's belly button is. Maven's reaction (check out her face): "Jeez, not again!" I do this quite a lot. But I do everything quite a lot when it comes to playing with Maven, about whom I debate with Daddy. I say Maven is a "toy"! For some reason he says she is a "girl."

Aww... Maven got a kiss. Where is mine?!

Purva said holding Maven gave her the itch for more babies!

But if more Tsai babies are coming, "Andrew Tsai" -- that's what I excitedly yelled out nonstop when he came back for a second visit a week later -- needs to tap back into his baby-holding instincts. I'm sorry, I mean "toy-holding" instincts.

I will say that Uncle Andy was a trouper in trying to keep up with my dance moves while watching my beloved "Mommy & Me" video. Here we're doing "The Wheels on the Bus."

He doesn't have it down the way I do -- amateur! -- so he smartened up and started watching me. One thing Uncle Andy did bring to the table -- something Daddy told me about later and I fell in love with -- was how Jay Tsai imitates elephants by swinging his arm in front of his nose. Now that is some sophisticated East Coast humor!

I'm really looking forward to meeting him and Anaya now, so count me in for the bandwagon lobbying the Tsais to move to Santa Barbara!

On a side note: On Tuesday, I went on my 1st train ride at the South Bay Galleria with my friends. I loved it so much I went again on Wednesday after going to the movie theater for the 1st time to see Shrek 3. I sat quietly while mommy snuggled up on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment