By SEDONA DING
Gosh, I had a FUN weekend, as you'll see from all the photos I'm sharing with you!
On Saturday, we went to A-ma Alice & A-gong Toshi's country club to have lunch. I ate so much that A-ma Alice seriously suggested that I ate more than she did. Ha-ha! Maybe!
Mommy and Daddy took a quick catnap while I terrorized Inu & Crystal before we hit the water for some swimming at the club house. I love the pool and didn't want to get out. WATER! WATER! WATER!
After our fun time in Bel-Air, we headed straight to the Palisades to have dinner with my boyz! Skyler was quite attentive during my visit in somewhat trying to play with me and playing piano for me to the point that I started swaying to his music! (Skyler noticed and whispered to his mommy, my A-Go, about what I was doing.) I was quite attentive to him also, asking Daddy to take me inside to check on Skyler after he fell off his scooter and got two nasty ow-ies on his foot.
Check out Skyler being my chauffeur. I think I could manage living this type of lifestyle.
Apparently Daddy just doesn't get it: People push, drive and carry me around. But I'll indulge him for this photo op that shows off his brand-new short-for-summer haircut.
Now this is more like it! I sit on Atticus! And yes, Maven was there. She was a sweetie. She mostly slept quietly so I could get the attention.
On to Riley's 2nd birthday party at the beach in Hermosa on Sunday!
I wish I got to eat the frosting on the cake like Riley Sky, but my parents are sticklers against too many sweets.
What a pretty pic of Sedona & Maven! I love seeing Sedona doing so many fun things! :-D
ReplyDelete