Sunday, October 5, 2008

Train! Train! Train!

By MAGGIE WANG

Today was a fun day, but I have no pictures to show for it. I am hoping, though, that Loretta or Betty got a picture or two for us to share.

We started the morning at 'gym class' so Whitney (whose dear husband just bought her a membership to West End for her birthday) and I could play some tennis. The girls are doing pretty well when they go there. It's nice and refreshing to have somewhere to bring them so I can take care of myself.

After that, we headed to Wilson Park in Torrance for the monthly train ride offered there. I had told Sedona we were going, so she was really looking forward to it. It was really sweet. It seems to be hosted by train enthusiasts who really enjoy working with and sharing their trains with the community.

When I was done with quality time with the girls alone (Kevin had a softball game), I dropped the girls off at A-Ma & A-Gong Ding's house so I could go to Equinox Spa in Century City to celebrate Anita Wang-Chu's 31st birthday.

We seem to be starting a Sunday ritual where we drop the girls off at A-Ma and A-Gong Ding's house so that Kevin can play softball in Orange and I can work, play USTA or relax. A-Ma Ding then cooks a fabulous dinner for us when we go pick them up. It's really sweet of them and a nice self-indulgent day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment