Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

By SEDONA DING

I started my fun-filled Friday playing with Linda and pretending to be Maven in the exer-saucer. I'm silly like that. But so is T.L. (just keep reading for more on that).

Then it was off to library class with Musical Storytime with Melissa Green. My biological mom was busy holding Maven so my other mom held me (her name is Whitney Boole!). She spoils me. I like her.

Afterward, we headed over to the home of T.L./Tito/Bird (he's got so many nicknames) for some yummy lunch and play time. Even Maven had a great time with his toys.

I found this interesting thing in T.L.'s room with Barney was on it (I love that big purple oaf). But what does it do?

Hmm ...

Oh, got it! I can do this!

I'm a rock star -- wait, do rock stars play trumpets? -- wearing my Pinc premium signature jeans.

We eventually let Maven play with us. T.L. even got interested in this highly complex game Maven plays all the time: Grab item. Put in mouth.

And T.L. joined in the game. See, pretending to be Baby Maven is fun!

Elizabeth helped watch and play with Maven so Mommy could tend to me. She and Kendall are our first Mommy & Me friends.

Raychel and I entertained our little sisters. We also defended them from our toy-stealing friends. We're good big sisters.
 
After I went down for my nap at home, Maven stayed up, took off her jeans to get comfy and hung out in my rocking chair. I think she looks a little too cozy there. She'd better hope Mommy gets her one of her own. Mine has my name on it!

I napped for 2 1/2 hours, which is a huge accomplishment given that I usually nap only 45 minutes to one hour. My mommy loves Loretta and T.L. for wearing me out. We look forward to more playdates at their house! (Hint, hint: We know they read this blog.)

3 comments:

  1. TL is a pro at putting inedible things in his mouth. He can teach Maven a thing or two about that, including ingesting various paper products.

    Tommy saw Sedona's picture with the cool jeans on & he noticed RIGHT AWAY! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, ask maven if she'd prefer brown on pink like her sister or pink on brown... auntie whitney will likely come thru for her first birthday too. just a hunch. love, riley

    ReplyDelete