By SEDONA DING
My mommy's childhood friend, Carolyn Chen-Yuen, came to stay with us Wednesday night so she could meet us and catch up with Mommy.

She practiced holding Maven with the hope for future Baby Yuens.

I was happy trying to get in on Maven's monthly growth pictures with Gnow-Gnow. Maven didn't seem to mind.

Maven was 6 months old, as of Wednesday. Time flies.

Daddy took his first business trip of the season (to fabulous Fresno), so I missed him for a day. I had fun with him once he got home. We raised our hands as we're supposed to when Rocket blasts off on "Little Einsteins."

I was extremely excited that Baby Austin Lev came over to play tonight with Maven. He is crawling really well. He had a grand time partaking in Maven's toys.

I like to pet these little youngsters.

And little kids these days are also fun for me to hold!
No comments:
Post a Comment