Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love Saturdays

By SEDONA DING

We started a fabulous Saturday at Pumpkins in the Park hosted by Friends in the Park at my favorite Fort Lots of Fun park.

Here I am -- in my spirited Texas A&M "Halloween" costume -- with my buds.


Look at Bryce and Natalie eyeing my popcorn! Their mommy, Patty, understandably preferred that they didn't eat it. That look is so familiar to me, because it is usually me eyeing other people's food. My mom is strict on sweets and junk food.

My friends' moms all know to bring extra food if I'm going to be around. For some reason, their food always tastes better.

Alice A-Ma and Toshi A-Gong were in Japan so this was their first time seeing us in three weeks. They were eager to join us in this Saturday fun. 

They were very excited to see how well Maven sat up and loved to smile and thought my verbal skills were pretty impressive. I speak in complete sentences now (as you can see here).
We then headed to American Martyrs for a school fair that was quite cool.

I rode my first pony! It was so fun! I love horsey rides!

Maven watched from the sidelines with A-Gong and A-Ma while I ...
.... held and petted a piglet ...

... and a bunny! I was so gentle. Petting zoos are fun.

I love my bounce house, but it really didn't compare to the bounce houses at this fair. I begged to go on this big slide with Daddy's help. Then I hopped around all by myself in a huge beach-themed bounce house that included a challenging hill/slide that I dared to climb to complete my adventurous day.

I was so tired out. I took a healthy two-hour nap afterward.

More fairs, please!

1 comment:

  1. whoa! that looks like the best petting zoo ever! we're going with you next year!

    ReplyDelete