By MAVEN DING
My Mommy & Me class with teacher Franci took a special trip to the Cottone & Son pumpkin patch this evening.

Here's everyone (well, everyone who showed up) -- parents and babies.

Just us kiddos in this one. Can you find me?

Yup! I'm the big red pepper in the middle, towering over the others.
From left to right: Sabrina, me, Simon, Siena, Gavin and Killian.

I look like a professional at chilling with the pumpkins. Remember that I'm an expert now; this was my second time doing this pose somewhere in less than a week.

Look who was a tag-along! (Who says the second kid always follows the first?) Sedona was all proper in her Chinese dress 'costume.'

Nanny Linda and Riley came to keep Sedona occupied because Daddy was at work.

We're not sure there was ever Taiwanese/Chinese royalty who wore fancy dresses and traveled by horseback, but it works for Sedona!
auntie rosana thinks the slit on sedona's dress is a little too high, showing too much leg!
ReplyDelete