Sunday, October 26, 2008

Night Reading

By SEDONA DING

Not a packed weekend like last weekend but definitely some good times.

On Friday, Whitney and Mommy played some tennis at their West End club and then took us to the pool there. Even Maven enjoyed some time in the sun and played in the pool with Linda, who made a special guest appearance.

On Saturday, we had a family lunch at Salt Creek Grille and stopped at a pet store on the way home for me to look at a lot of kitties and one dog. (For the moment anyway, I'm declaring that I am partial to cats and "I don't like doggies.")
Today, we spent the majority of the day with A-Gong & A-Ma Ding. I love going to the park with A-Gong! Afterward, I went to My Gym for Nicholas' 1st birthday party. I was eyeing the cake much of the time but then completely forgot about it while having so much fun.

I ended the weekend by reading some books to my dear little sister. She can get a little grabby sometimes, but we got the job done. Check out the photos!

"OK, Maven. Where is Elmo?"

"What else do you see?"

"Done, Maven. Done, Maven! Time to go to bed."

1 comment: