Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our very own bounce house!

By SEDONA DING

A-Gong Toshi's closest brother (Mommy's fifth uncle on the Wang side) from Japan was in town, so we had a nice dinner Tuesday with Uncle O and his granddaughter at Kincaid's on the Redondo Beach Pier. His family spoiled us with lots of adorable gifts.

And yesterday, I got a birthday gift early from A-Ma Alice & A-Gong Toshi. Perhaps you can guess what it might be from the proud title of this blog entry!
MY VERY OWN BOUNCE HOUSE!!!

Riley was my first guest to bounce -- or 'boing,' as I often say -- in the 8x8 house that fits quite nicely in Mommy and Daddy's office.

Somersaults are all the rage!

It's easy to get pooped from all the exercise!

But I find my second wind pretty fast! And I definitely did when Sophie (and her pet cow) showed up to join us.

YAY!!! I burned so much energy that I slept in till 9 a.m. today, and Riley 8 a.m. (both an hour later than usual).


No worries, Maven ... we won't break it before you can use it!

(Editor's note: After Maggie and Sedona went crazy in the house of bounce today in Day 2 of its existence here, we can only hope that we won't break it before Maven can use it.)

1 comment: