Sunday, August 3, 2008

Santa Barbara trip

By SEDONA DING

We went to Santa Barbara on Aug. 1 for vacation in one group house with my friends Riley, Kendall, Sophie, T.L., Zack --plus Maven with Zack's baby brother Luke ... and a bunch of old people who were their parents.
We started the drive north (about two hours, if you go direct) in the morning and hit up A-Gong & A-Ma Wang's hotel in Thousand Oaks for some brunch and three whole pies. We then stopped in Camarillo, where Mommy bought me some clothes before we moved on to our eight-bedroom vacation rental home in Santa Barbara. It's super sweet, really.

Riley and I quickly settled in.

Even though we all live mere blocks from the beach at home, we drove to the exact same ocean for some entertainment. It doesn't make sense to me, but I have to admit that I had a ton of fun with Daddy experiencing the waves crashing onto the beach and me (while Mommy and Maven bonded under an umbrella).

These are my new sunglasses from the outlets. My mom really spurged: It was a whole buck!

And I now understand the whole point of this adventure: Maven and I get stuck in walk-in closets while all the mommies and daddies drink and have a grand old time!

1 comment:

  1. wow! you're fast. very cute pictures. i have more for you too. we had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete