Friday, May 25, 2007

More May of Me

After I publicized on my blog that I'm ranked among the world's best overnight sleepers, I decided I'd had enough of that. Now I prefer to get up at 6 a.m. (instead of 9 a.m.) to play. I love crawling and pulling myself up onto the furniture so much that I can't help but wake up early. It's so fun throwing everything off the coffee table so Mommy & Dada can clean up after me. I think they should child-proof this house soon but they seem sort of lazy about it (OK, only Mommy seems lazy. I think she prefers to wake up one morning and it all be done -- *hint hint*, Dada!) .

Mommy went to the new Glen Ivy HB spa with Granny on Wednesday (I can't wait till I'm old enough to go. My life of sleeping, eating and playing is tough, too, you know!) -- so here are pictures of Granny and Grampy playing with me ...

There is a ball that I want, but Granny is trying to make me say, 'Please.' Don't they know, I can only say, "Dada"?

Mommy has a reputation of squeezing Inu and me so tight our eyes bulge out. I think we can confirm where she got that from. I am adorable, so I guess I can see why they do it.

Oh, am I in trouble? (I'm with Nanny Linda.)

1 comment:

  1. hey maggie
    love the blog! i'm hooked! i'll be checking it regularly from now on!

    rosana :)

    ReplyDelete