Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Update

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: On Saturday, Mommy & Dada went on a double date with A-go and Uncle Mitch, so I played with A-ma, A-gong, Atticus and Skyler.

On Sunday, we celebrated Dada's birthday at H.T. Grill in Redondo Beach.

Here is the whole family!

Dada got a PS3 from Uncle Felix, the Changs, A-gong and A-ma -- and I WANT IT! I crawled over to try to get ahold of it before Mommy wrapped it, but the box is big!

Grampy and Granny got Dada a new camera so the world could get better, clearer pictures of MOI!



See how well it works?! Mommy is testing it out before we headed out to my first Fiesta Hermosa on Monday. After a while, I made it my personal 'Siesta' Hermosa, if you know what I mean! ;)



Uncle Teddy and Aunt Lily stopped by to say hi before Mommy tried putting me in my new mini-pool. (Note: I did not like it one bit. Too cold in Cali still ... duh, Mom!)


I'm very sad, but we went to my first Memorial Day BBQ on Sunday evening at Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Rosana's house -- and I didn't get any pictures because Dada was busy working trying to chase down information on Kobe.

On Tuesday, Mommy brought me on a field trip to the South Coast Botanical Gardens for our weekly Mommy & Me class.

See Mommy and me and my friends, the non-rubber duckies?

Happy birthday, Dada! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Sedona, you are growing up too fast! Look at you, crawling, playing PS3 and blogging all by yourself! Even though you have no pictures with me on your blog I know I am one of your absolute favorite aunties!

    ReplyDelete