Thursday, May 17, 2007

Going back to 2006 (August-December)

Sedona Chenny Ding's arrival

Born Aug. 31, 2006, at 9:34 p.m., at Little Company of Mary Hospital in Torrance, CA
September 2006: Month 1
It's not just me; newborns always look like aliens.
Slobber, slobber.
October 2006: Month 2

I wear pink, but people still sometimes call me "he." :(

How smart am I? I can use the phone and TV remote -- all the important stuff.

Happy Halloween: I'm a Chili Pepper ('cuz I'm HOT)!

November 2006: Month 3
  I love red envelopes. I have the best grandparents! I'm a lucky dog.
Will I be a future Wildcat and show my smarts at Northwestern?
Or will I go to a fun school and be a fightin' Texas Aggie?
December 2006: Month 4

See if you can spot my tongue!
'Da-da' says this is the most artistic photo Mommy has ever taken in her life!

Dada is going on the road for my first Christmas, so I'll just take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment