Thursday, May 17, 2007

Early 2007 (January-March)


January 2007: Month 5



Flower power!


This is my Uncle Felix with his stinky but cute dog, Crystal.

Dada is trying to make me look like mommy by squishing my face to make my eyes look bigger. Do I?

I know all kinds of ways to make Dada smile!

February 2007: Month 6


Where are all the photos of me crying? Oh, I don't cry! (Unless I want something.)

My first Valentine's Day. Will Mommy share Dada with me, please?

I LOVE the swings at the beach, but today was windy!!!
Look at me! I won an Oscar for cutest baby! (At least that is what my mommy and daddy tell me.)
March 2007: Month 7

Mommy and Dada are diligently documenting my chubbiness.

Here are Grampy & Granny -- Mommy's parents.

Here are A-Gong & A-Ma -- Dada's parents.

Go, Lakers!
Check out the rolls on my arms. (And thanks to Auntie Leslie for the cute outfit!)

Oh! It's Mommy's birthday! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment