Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 2007

Fun with Dada is No. 1! No. 1!

Even during my struggle with eczema (see my sore neck!), I've stayed sweet!

And I've learned how to crawl, too.

I don't care what Major League Baseball says; steroids are great!
Look how they cured my eczema in a jiffy!


A-Go (Aunt Kristen) and I bonded on Hermosa Beach during our Mother's Day picnic.

Look at me and Aunt Debbie. She thinks my blog is so cool, she requested to be included.

I'm really, really trying to grow my eyes bigger the way my mommy wants me to.

I'm no longer off the charts for weight, but I'm still ranked among the world's best overnight sleepers! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. To Mommy Maggie, Dada Kevin, & Sweet Sedona. We like this blog & want to see more!!! Can't we just borrow her & bring her back to Charlotte?? See ya'll in August!
    Love, Aunty Wendy & Uncle David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sedona, your blog is the coolest ever! I can't wait to see you again this summer.

    love,
    Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete