Friday, November 27, 2009

No Mallrats Here

By MAGGIE WANG

We were sure to stay away from any type of mall, but we still spent our day after Thanksgiving out and about.

Playdate with Katie Meggers (her mom's name is Julie), Sedona's classmate, at the Manhattan Beach pier.

Lunching at Mama D's. (Maven stayed home with Kevin.)

Time to put up the Christmas tree! This is the first year that Sedona really got the concept. She is able to read which ornaments are hers, too.

Admiring their work with Christmas music in the background.

After I showed a couple homes, we headed to Orange for a playdate with Austin Lev at his house and then the Irvine Park Railroad.

"Ring Around the Rosie"

Waiting for the special Christmas train.

On the train to the North Pole to see Santa.


Waiting in line for Santa.

In Sedona's hand is her Christmas wish list: She wants a train, Life Savers (Kevin just introduced her to Wint-o-green ones) and a dog. I told her Santa probably doesn't deliver live animals.


We're ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the girl with Sedona was Riley at first just cuz that's what I was expecting! Then I looked closer & realized it was a new friend! :-D

    ReplyDelete