Thursday, July 2, 2009

Maven's First Haircut

By MAVEN DING

I awoke Wednesday, June 24, to my first haircut. (It is totally inappropriate for my parents to put me in the Bumbo on a kitchen counter -- explicitly against product recommendation -- but they do!)

This is the pre-cut stage. See how my hair is long on the outer parts but short in between?

Hey! That's my hair! I worked hard on growing that!

On Saturday, June 27, we went down to the Riviera in South Redondo Beach. It was nice because it wasn't too crowded. I didn't get to do much but watch Sedona.

She was excited about going on a ride.

She really is sweet -- always waving to me and trying to have conversations with me.


Hi to you, Sedona!

Here I am posing cutely for Daddy today. He's been taking care of us a lot since the NBA season ended and he has been on comp time/vacation (and Mommy has been busy working).


Here is an artsy photo in which Daddy adjusted my colors a bit. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i love the artistically enhanced photo and Maven looks really cute in it with her new bob. the high contrast reminds me of some of our childhood photos taken with film.

    ReplyDelete