By SEDONA DING
When I went to bed last night, I had no idea what a fun day today would be. But then again, neither did my parents, at first. They realized late last night that they had to use their Disney "2fer" tickets at California Adventure park by June 29, and well, the only day they could make it happen was today!
So, voila! Here we are California Adventure!
There is a really fun section of California Adventure called "A Bug's Land" that was perfect for pint-sized people such as me.
The whole family went on Flik's Flyer and Francis' Ladybug Boogie. The ladybugs spinning like teacups on a spinning platform was my favorite because it was "bumpy." But Daddy said the spinning made him nauseous.
Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies ... I was torn on whether I wanted to bump other cars. Daddy suggested I try it and decide, and I agreed. I tried it and told him: "No, no. Just drive." I did very well holding the wheel steady so we could circle the outer area smoothly.
After we met Minnie Mouse outside, we ended with maybe my favorite event, Playhouse Disney Live. My favorite characters from "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse," "Handy Manny" and "Little Einsteins" were live on stage, starting with Mickey Mouse popping out of the floor. It was incredible. You can see me in brown, standing up and participating while Donald is on stage. He was the one I told Daddy that I wanted to see most!
Thanks, Daddy & Mommy, for a fun time (even though I did ask at the end why Dora wasn't there)!
that dora is such a b_tch. does she think she's too good for disneyland ;). looks like fun. what did they like better, disneyland or CA adventure?
ReplyDeleteSedona is so brave!! I don't even want to try the ferris wheel or rocket type rides! :-D
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete