By SEDONA DING
My mommy is terrible at remembering to bring the camera when we go out ... especially when Daddy isn't around. You know two kids younger than 3 can be a handful :-) ...
But here are some images from earlier this spring that we did nab with Riley's help ...

Playing in fountains at El Segundo Plaza outside Pinkberry.

Big hugs! Other kids love to hug me, but I'm not that fond of it (although I'm affectionate with Mommy and Daddy). Here, I am all hugs with Riley, though.

Maybe it's the matching tennis outfits. Super cute, huh? Riley's mommy and my mommy play tennis together. We want to be just like them!

Enjoying some yummy food at Veggie Grill.
On a sunny day in June -- while the daddies worked -- we played at the Palos Verdes Fair.
I introduced your site to my parents this weekend as an example of a model blog (and to show her Sedona since I think Claire looks so much like her), and she kept swearing that those were pictures of Claire and not Sedona. I calmly explained that it would be too much trouble for me to create a "fake" site just to confuse her. She shrugged.
ReplyDelete