By KEVIN DING
Yeah, yeah, yeah ... I'm an out-of-work writer these days (although I'm still getting paid all summer for my lack of work, so there's that). The least I can do is pitch in with a few blog posts. What you'll get from me is definitely more video, because I know that's what you, my dear reader, truly wants.
Hmm ... well, in that case then you're not really a reader, but whatever.
For now, though, here are some quick snapshots of a Friday at the beach with the visiting Lev family. What is not pictured is the moment at the house before we left to walk to the beach when I got Sedona to tell Mag she wanted to see what his bare chest looked like. (Suffice it to say, it doesn't look bare ... more like "bear"!). He reluctantly flashed her.
She was literally speechless.
But before you go declaring me a cad and thinking how mean that is -- to both Mag and Sedona -- please note that I did include below the most flattering shot I could find of Mag in his clingy blue beach shirt. He did actually delight Sedona with how much energy he displayed playing ball with her on the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment