My 4 1/2-year-old neighbor Janna came over with her newborn brother, Jason, for a playdate Friday. We ran around the house pretending to ride a horse and had a ball coloring, too.
I really like Janna ... as you can see in my smiles!
Today, I went to Kaitlyn's birthday party (sorry, no pictures; she turned 7). I spent the majority of my time following her 4-year-old little sister, Sydney, around. For some reason, I really respect (and enjoy) my elders when it comes hanging out with other kids; I'm not shy or hesitant about giving or recieving hugs from the older girls ... just my peers.
My mommy has said she looks forward to when I'm 4 and Maven is 2. I think I'll be a pretty good bossy sister given my ongoing track record of telling her what to do.
After my playdate with Janna, Auntie Anita came to visit! I haven't seen her since she got married! She spent time with Maven while I watched the great Chinese-themed cartoon Mommy found for me on Nick Jr.: "Ni Hao, Kai-lan" before bedtime. It is great at teaching cause-and-effect thinking, along with some Chinese words. Daddy's favorite character is Hoho, the cute little monkey, but I announced tonight that my (latest) favorite character is koala bear Tolee, who is the "thinker of the group."
No comments:
Post a Comment