Monday, September 8, 2008

Maven is 5 months old!

By MAVEN DING

I'm 5 months old today. As my mom has noted, I'm a pretty good baby -- even though I'm a little thrown off on sleep after our Palm Springs trip and then my parents leaving me for a night to party for the Wang-Chu wedding. But I'll come around.

My mom's friend, Lara, suggested back in the day that we take Sedona's picture each month with the same object to see the growth progress, but Mommy didn't think she could be consistent about it while adjusting to parenthood amid ongoing work. After seeing another friend, Whitney, diligently do it for Riley and seeing the end result, Mommy vowed to do it for me. A perk of being Baby No. 2!

I believe Riley's is called "The Incredible Shrinking Monkey" -- and it is a clever kind of name that I'd like to steal ... except I don't think my Gnow-Gnow bunny is shrinking!

Obviously I am growing, and my feet are at different places in different photos, but it almost looks like I topped out at 3 months!





P.S. - I know those Nike onesies that are supposed to be unisex make look like a boy, but Daddy loves to put me in them and it breaks Mommy's heart to tell him (too often) that she prefers me in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment