Saturday, September 20, 2008

Daddy and Sedona

By SEDONA DING

Daddy and I had a ball at home while our other half was out at Mommy & Maven class Thursday night.

I was hanging out with the original Gnow-Gnow, Daddy's stuffed animal from when he was a baby. Can you believe this thing used to be a blue dog that looked similar to Maven's new Gnow-Gnow bunny?

Pretty gross, huh? I agree with Mommy about that and sometimes will throw Old Gnow-Gnow off the bed, but because I love my daddy so much, sometimes I play along. ... Kiss!

These are the giggles I save for my daddy. I'm truly a daddy's girl.

I think Daddy's starting to understand how lucky he is to have two girls. The admiration a daughter has for her father is absolutely precious -- which is why Daddy says that we need a little brother so Mommy can feel the same kind of love from a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment