Friday, September 26, 2008

Maven Day

By MAVEN DING

My Thursday started out with Sedona looking at me like I was a stranger intruding on time with her beloved Linda ...

... but watch out, Sedona! You're going to have to share.

Just a cute picture of me chilling. I'm wearing these hand-me-down pants with ruffles on the butt (originally from Auntie Lulu to Sedona); my mommy absolutely adores them.

Lookie here ... my friend, Ronin, came over for a playdate! Hi, Ronin! Shake hands! What ... can't go left?

Look at us! Such obedient little Asian babies lined up for pictures.

Here is Sedona petting Ronin. He crawled up to Sedona and was hugging on her. Later in the day after Ronin was long gone, Sedona volunteered to Daddy how she liked Ronin. And when Daddy asked what she liked about Ronin, Sedona listed all the fun things he could do, including "crawling" and "taking pictures." I can't wait until I can crawl too, so I can give Sedona hugs and kisses.

Oh, just another cute picture of moi! In the baby business, we call this a "tripod" pose, FYI.


Sedona and I were left home alone with Daddy while Mommy went out for Indian food with Ronin and his mommy, Rosana. For those who don't know, Ronin's daddy, Jimmy Tsai, is now a superstar! He is starring in new movie he co-wrote called "Ping Pong Playa." It's super funny -- Mommy and Daddy trekked to Alhambra recently to enjoy it -- and you should go check it out at a theater near you: www.pingpongplaya.com.

1 comment:

  1. Maven! You're sitting up! Tooooo cute! And you are definitely a mommy's girl ... your mom and dad each have a mini-them!

    ReplyDelete