Jennie had flown in from Houston for the mini-shower, but I had no clue Sara (& Mike) had come to town from Dallas. It was super sweet and meant a lot to me. Thank you!
Tahneetra, Cornell & Anaya (she's our Montessori school inspiration) came, too!
Here are my TAP girls!
(Vicky, me, Peggy, Lulu & Sophia -- minus Jenn)
Here are some more of my gal pals. I wish I had a photo with EVERYONE.
(Geena, Leslie, Jennie, Anita, Mom, Sedona & me)
I'm pretty sure Sedona thought it was her party, and well, she was really the center of attention, as usual. She passed the time looking for babies and/or belly-buttons.
She starts here with her mommy ...
And moves on to Daddy ...
Then follows up with Anaya!
Here's our family with Geena & Felix (Thank you, FX! He helped a lot in setting this up!)
And here is the whole greater family! Guess which one Sedona calls "Turtle." (Hint: second from the right.)
And a special bonus thanks to the party sponsors, my dearest parents. I love you. Thank you for making sure my 30th birthday will be so memorable.
I am beyond grateful for all the people in my life. Thank you!
I'm super excited about turning 30 and adding a new baby girl to our family. I look forward to creating many more memories with each and every one of you.
One more thank you to those who were able to attend: Sara & Mike; Tahneetra, Cornell & Anaya; Betty; Whitney; Patty, Larry, Bryce & Natalie; Vicky & Dennis; Sophia; Peggy; Patty; Lulu & Ray; Randy; Rosa; Diana; Anita & Jason; Leslie; Jennie; Kristen, Mitch, Atticus & Skyler; Dad & Mom Ding; Felix & Geena; Mag & Sarah; Dad & Mom Wang; Kevin & Sedona.
Love, Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment