Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mommy & Me Class

Here is a day in the life of Sedona at our Mommy & Me class ...
I used to be so shy that I wouldn't leave my mommy's side (you know, it IS called "Mommy & Me" class, so I'm just being logical). But with time I have come to enjoy all the different toys, discussions and music.
That said, I still love playing with balls. They are my favorites. At home Mommy saves her tennis balls for me to throw all over the house, but I'm clearly a righty because when I try to throw lefty it is pretty wimpy.
And as you well know from yesterday's entry, I love SLIDES! Look what I found on this slide: an Easter egg! I like eggs, because they look like balls, but I can take them apart. I also like to say "egg" and "eggy."
Look at me driving ... I wonder if Mommy will let me drive her Cayenne.
After playing outdoors we got to sing songs with pompons. I love them, but Mommy doesn't seem as excited about it. She did go searching in six different locations for pompons for me to have at home, however; it's not her fault Party City makes crummy ones that fall apart.

I was having so much fun that I didn't want to leave, so here is my savvy trick to get to stay longer: my tongue. See how I am sticking my tongue out to the side? It makes Mommy's heart melt. I think it's because Inu does it too. She's a sucker for us cuties.
This is a picture from last Sunday; the Lakers were playing the Houston Rockets. We lost. At this point I realize Daddy is going to have to work long into the playoffs so I might as well be supportive. You might think it to be a bit lame that I have a Kobe No. 8 instead of the updated Kobe No. 24, but consider this: Aunt Sara bought this in 1999, when Mommy and Daddy started dating. She was that certain way back then that they would make me, sooner or later!
Love,
Sedona

P.S. Here's one more cute story. There is this girl Sienna in my music class Thursdays and my library reading class Fridays. Her mommy came up to my mommy during our play date yesterday to tell her that I was so well behaved at library class with my grandma (my mommy's mother-in-law, supposedly). Hmm, I didn't go with A-ma, though. I went with Nanny Linda. So Sienna's mom must've thought that with my big eyes that my daddy was Caucasian (haha!) like Linda. I guess it's just obvious that Linda and I are very close. I think I'll call her my white grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment