Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day (and pre-Easter days)!

Sadly, we didn't even realize it was St. Patrick's Day so we aren't wearing green, but we got through the day with no pinches (yay!).
Teacher Lulu is on Spring Break this week, so she is staying with us a couple days while Daddy is gone on the last extended trip for him of the NBA regular season. We had a very exciting day, filled with lots of fun.

We started off the day going to my friend Raychel's house for an Easter egg hunt and lunch. They have a great backyard. Gotta love SLIDES and SWINGS! Believe me, I totally know those two words.
Did you see my cool Nikes? Daddy got me a bunch of gear at his beloved Nike Employee Store in Portland, and we find endless enjoyment in finding swooshes on my stuff or his stuff. After some lunch and fun in the yard, we started the egg hunt ... I was kind of shy in the beginning, as is my way, but Mommy and Lulu really tried to make me comfortable so I wouldn't go home empty-egg-handed.
See, I got comfortable! Yay! I have three more egg hunts this week (because Mommy helps keep me happily sociable). Today was a practice round. I'm geared up to go again tomorrow at Mommy & Me class.
After all that activity, I kicked back and chilled in Raychel's cool chair. I want one of these, but I don't think my daddy is going to go for it. Maybe if Nike made one ...
We're home! I love helping Mommy get the mail. It's something I really look forward to every day. I consider it my little way to help out around the house.
After all that, we still had time to play with Lulu's dog, Toffee, before my nap. I got to feed Toffee treats and he would "sit" or "roll over." It was super fun. I wish Inu were as easily trainable and as well behaved as Toffee is ... or as I am!
Doggies are fun. But I also like my new pet fish (not pictured). I call him, "Ish." (That's short for "Fish." Ha!)
Love,
Sedona

No comments:

Post a Comment