Today we went to Valley Park with our friends for the Hermosa Beach Mom's Club Easter Egg Hunt. I went last year when I couldn't walk ... and well, it wasn't as fun, as you might imagine.
Hello? Any eggies in there?
Aww... here is another friend, Sophie; she's giving me a friendship kiss. We don't roll that way. She used to be a bit aggressive (which I didn't like), but then her daddy had a talk with her. And now she always wants to kiss and hug me ... but who can blame her, I'm pretty darn cute!
Mommy went to see Dr. Rosenberg today, and my baby sister is very healthy. She is likely as large as I was. I'm putting my bet on a 9-pounder like our daddy was as a newborn. Poor Mommy, huh?
Mommy has two more doctor appointments before her C-section on April 8.
I can't believe I'm going to be a big sister!!!
Love, Sedona
No comments:
Post a Comment