Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dada is home, and school is out!

I appreciate the state of Texas so much for San Antonio sweeping Cleveland in the NBA Finals and sending Dada home that I'm going to make my first plane trip later this summer to Houston. I'll finally get to meet my friend Laney and her mommy, Auntie Julie. I'll also get to see Aunt Debbie, Jennie and Sara. I'm so excited -- though I hear it's brutally humid there ... not sure my extra chubby padding is going to like it.

Here is my Uncle Steve, Aunt Kelly and (Uncle) Jason visiting from Taiwan. They'll be here for a month, so I hope I get to see them a lot. I love Uncle Jason ...

I seek him out!

He's fun to crawl all over.
(Fun fact: Jason, Granny and I are all dogs in the Chinese zodiac. We are all multiples of 12 years apart.)


Ha-ha, Granny thinks I'm sleeping! I tricked her.

It's FATHER'S DAY!
Dada is out playing softball while I sleep with Grampy.

Aren't I a good girl? I quietly eat my peas at Salt Creek Grille so everyone can have a nice Father's Day meal with delectable garlic fries.
(Side note: They can't fool me. I know how to pick out ONLY the peas when Mommy tries to sneak in other veggies on my plate.)

Here we all are: LOOK at ME! I'm on the right!

School is out, so I'm hanging out with my friends and we're about to hit the pool. ... Let's go!

That's Kendall to my right and Noah to my left. TL, my walking friend, is off eating.

The pool is a little too cold for me. I'm going to just chill on this swing, 'kay?

Feel free to leave me a message here if you want to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment