Sunday, June 10, 2007

While Da-da's away, I still play ...

Auntie Jennie & all the Dings have been in town. I've been playing soo much, I haven't had time to upload pictures of me. But here they are: enjoy!

Look at me! I'm honored to be in a picture with all the 'other' Dings. I am a Ding, too!

Kiss! Kiss! All for me!

Teacher Aunt Jennie flew out to L.A. to serve as a private tutor. I must be gifted!

More books! Auntie Alice is letting me really play with them -- unlike Mommy, who worries that I might tear them.

Finally a picture with Aunt Anita. Why is her face flushed? Hmm. I think she's had a couple drinks celebrating her engagement. Go, Uncle Jason! I look forward to a Baby Wang-Chu to play with. Hurry! Set a date!

A-Ma took care of me so Mommy and Aunt Jennie could get massages (I guess, I can be a handful). A-Ma put my hair in a ponytail for the first time -- cute, but I wasn't crazy about the process.

Auntie Jennie brought me to the beach. We used our new umbrella. It was fun!

I love the beach. They have swings! Maybe the swings got underrated on my Top 10 list.

This is something new that I love to do: STICK MY TONGUE OUT! Isn't it cute?!

Guess what?! I've learned to walk on my own with my walker. Da-da missed out. Why does he have to leave us? It makes me sad. But no worries, Mommy caught it all on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment