- Mommy ("Da-da" is my catch-phrase, yes, but who are we kidding?). Last month's rank: 1.
- Anything not attached to Mommy that I can also put in my mouth (certainly not limited to food items, but they are preferred, even though I'm down to the 90th percentile in weight!). Last month's rank: 3.
- Da-da (gone for four days already, and my sense of object permanence is pretty sketchy at this age, sorry). Last month's rank: 2.
- Standing up (crawling is so yesterday already). Last month's rank: 10.
- "A-B-C" song (gotta stress the fundamentals). Last month's rank: 4.
- Trader Joe's Veggie Sticks (melt-in-your-mouth goodness akin to French fries and oh-so much tastier than the run-of-the-mill Gerber Puffs all the regular infants eat). Last month's rank: N/A.
- YouTube (Da-da and I like all Sesame Street material, but definitely Ernie's "Rubber Duckie" is the best; I'll hang with some Schoolhouse Rock for a while, too). Last month's rank: 9.
- Baths (funny how much more enjoyable the water is when your eczema hasn't left you looking like raw meat). Last month's rank: N/A.
- Crawling (until I master the whole walking thing, I'll take whatever I can get with regard to personal transportation). Last month's rank: N/A.
- Mirrors (ME-ME-ME!!!). Last month's rank: 5.
Worth watching: Swings. Ceiling fans. Sprout TV. Walking toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment