Happy 4th of July!
We went to A-Go's house in Pacific Palisades, where I swam, played some mah-jong, celebrated Atticus' and Skyler's birthday, posed for photos using A-Gu's fancy camera and watched fireworks (wow, were they close up ... it was like our own private viewing!). Thanks for having us over!
There is Uncle Felix taking our pictures (be sure to check out the video below with me in action. Watch it till the end to "hear" an Uncle Felix mishap ... thanks for taking one for the team, A-Gu).
It's a picture of Mommy & Daddy with me (so rare!).
OK, I got this far in your blog. So, at least I can say that I looked. I'll peruse more when we get back from Chicago. Sarah
ReplyDeletei totally forgot to check your blog till now... i've missed out on so much! it will be added to my favorites now!
ReplyDelete