By MAGGIE WANG
The girls were so sweet (okay, maybe they were forced to by her school but I tihnk it did come from the heart). Yesterday, Sedona had her Mother's Day at school where I got this great calendar that she drew a pciture for each month. She was so adorable about going through each picture and telling me what she drew. She is quite the little artist (I give credit to the Ding family for this talent).
I went to Maven's class today and she made this cute pot holder for with her hand stamp that says "I love my mom" on the other side. I'm not sure Maven quite gets it but we had fun eating breakfast at school anyhow.
I feel so fortunate to have these two amazing little girls.
On actual mother's day, Kevin was in Dallas for a game but luckily we had a great time starting with brunch with the Williams family and then cake pop making with Auntie Anita. Yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment