Friday, April 30, 2010

More April Fun

By MAGGIE WANG

Kevin was out of town on Friday, April 23, so we headed over to the Hindman house for some BBQ fun. David (wearing the hat) was an absolute sweetheart, tending to the girls while Matty bounced on the trampoline and pushed the girls in the swing. They had so much fun. In the car afterward, Maven kept asking, "Go back. Go back. Tomorrow?" and then she and Sedona both fell asleep in the car.

It is starting to warm up so I've started taking the girls to the beach.  It's so beautiful. We are so lucky!
Our household has a strange eating and sleeping schedule. Kevin and I often don't eat breakfast/lunch until around 2-3 p.m. We might eat an early dinner around 5 p.m., when we are feeding the girls, or we might have our dinner after the girls go to bed. I go to bed between 11 p.m.-1 a.m.; Kevin between 2-5 a.m., generally. It's a crazy household here!

On one of those kinds of days, we were having our first meal after we picked Sedona up from school at 3 p.m.: Rubio's, where fish tacos are super-cheap on Tuesdays. Sedona thoroughly enjoyed hers.

On Friday, April 30, we headed to the Lady of Guadalupe Carnival with Riley, Raychel and Charlotte ...

The girls enjoyed watching Charlotte get her hair painted like Raychel.
Emily gave her little girls cotton candy, so against my will I had to keep Sedona happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment