By MAGGIE WANG
After Maven's 2nd birthday party, Sedona and I went to Sean Gauer's 4th birthday party! He is an adorable classmate. It was at Lucky Strike bowling alley. Sedona was shy at first but came to love it! She wants to bring Daddy next time.
A few days later we took a trip in their new Ford Flex with Whitney and Riley ("no boys allowed" is our newest saying in the house and prompts Sedona sometimes to say there is "one boy" around when Daddy is out with us) to Cerritos to check out the fancy kid-friendly library and eat at Guppy Tea House (our favorite for boba, popcorn chicken and spicy dumplings).
They had fun art projects for the girls at the library.
Sedona ended up at the dentist again, though she is happy going; she has pretty easily overcome her fear of going just 8 months ago. We went for a second opinion after the first dentist suggested a great deal of dental work being necessary.
The second dentist pretty much agrees with the first. Sedona has cavities galore! Now we need to figure out how we want to take care of them. When I was a child, I hated the dentist. I fear my child will have a similar experience but so far she sort of likes the dentist.



No comments:
Post a Comment