In response to the comment my mommy's pal Loretta left here on the blog: "OK, I had to crack up again, Maggie...Sedona chowing down on the Joe-Joe's & having EIGHT boxes for the rest of the year! Just face it. Sedona eats just as much crap as the rest of our kids! :-D" ...
I must defend my mommy's honor!
I love carrots!
And I love corn!

I scarf down all sorts of fruit on a daily basis: blueberries, grapes, bananas, pears, apples, Clementines, etc. I still don't gravitate toward meat too often, but I do love Kalbi (Korean barbeque) and Yakitori (Japanese chicken on a stick). And yes, my mommy does give me the occasional sweet thing, but it's only now that I'm a big girl and after I eat a good meal.
Speaking of sweets, didja hear my new pet name for Maven? I call her "Sweetie."
I'm just tellin' it like it is. I didn't say that you didn't eat healthy stuff, Sedona. Just pointin' out that you eat crap, too!! :-D
ReplyDeletei LOVE the PJs! :)
ReplyDelete