Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dr. Saad's report

By MAGGIE WANG

Sedona and Maven had their doctor's appointment Wednesday.

Sedona is 2 years and 4 months.
Weight: 29.2 pounds (75th percentile)
Height: 34.5 inches (25th)
Head circumferance: 47.5 centimeters
Sedona seems smaller than her friends so I asked if Sedona was considered "short." Dr. Saad says the percentages are not the whole population but what is within the average range. She also said height at this age isn't an indication of future height -- so it'll be interesting to see down the road.
Maven is 9.5 months.
Weight: 21.15 pounds (95th)
Height: 27.5 inches (50th)
Head circumferance: 44.2 centimeters

They are both healthy -- and happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the latest posts. I'm glad work is going well and yay for Daddy Day! I heard (not sure if this is true) that you double a girls height at age 2 and that's how tall she'll be full-grown ... so Sedona should be just fine. Not like Mom's exactly a giant herself! ;)

    ReplyDelete