The L.A. Lakers train in Hawaii every other year. My mommy used to tag along with Daddy for vacations. This year I made sure it was fun but not relaxing!
A-Gong and A-Ma Wang came along to make it easier for Mommy, but I can wear out three adults easily!
I woke up at 5 a.m., so here we are at the BEACH. It was the only thing open.
Here they are attempting to get me to pet a rooster. It's not clean either!
And then a GOAT. Even dirtier! I touched its ear. That seemed to satisfy the grandparents.
Here we are on our balcony. Mommy & A-Ma love it when I stick my tongue out.
B.T. (Brad Turner, the Lakers writer for the Riverside Press-Enterprise) came to visit me at our Sarento's dinner. The light was a bit bright so I have 'daddy' eyes.
Here we are at the Waikiki Aquarium. It is a small aquarium but did the job. I got to see two seals and lots of fishies. They moved and weren't dirty. It was great!

Here we are at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Can you believe they don't give free pineapple samples? But it's OK, because my doting grandparents will buy me ANYTHING I want.
We are waiting in line for the Pineapple Express - a 20-minute train ride. It is not worth the money, but don't I look CUTE?
We're on the train. It looks as if I like the ride, but really I'm just entertained by Daddy. I don't get to spend much time with him when he is working; the Lakers canceled their morning practice, so we could drive out for pineapples and see the North Shore.
Aww... this picture breaks my heart. It's my beloved Dole teddy bear. (Or one of about 20 different Dole teddy bears that I hugged.) A-Gong and A-Ma tried to buy a bear for me, but Mommy & Daddy stopped them. They are poopers! Don't they understand that grandparents are allowed to spoil their grandkids!
OK, I'm over the bear. Moving on ... I can WALK (13 months and 8 days old).
Thank you for viewing my blog and seeing how my trip went.
Mommy will post my walking video soon, so come back and visit!
Love, Sedona
Here we are at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Can you believe they don't give free pineapple samples? But it's OK, because my doting grandparents will buy me ANYTHING I want.
Mommy will post my walking video soon, so come back and visit!
Love, Sedona
hey maggie
ReplyDeletelove this post... wow can't believe sedona can walk now! also loved her many outfits (esp. her fuschia hoodie dress! i wonder who got it for her?? ;)
see you next week!
rosana