I then got Mommy sick with my cold Wednesday (she isn't taking meds for my future sibling's protection) and then Daddy sick Thursday. I'm potent.
Here are pictures to catch you up:
Finished result: Frankenstein and 'George' the clown. I got to keep the clown. Frankenstein kind of scares me. A-Ma and A-Gong Wang really stepped it up and came over to help take care of me because Mommy and Daddy were sick. Don't you think I'm a pretty good sick baby?
Even in the bathtub! I love the steam for my cold and popping the bubbles from my bubble-making machine. What a great invention! Mommy is feeling a little better by Saturday so they brought me to Hermosa Beach's Pumpkin in the Park, where all the other kiddies were. It was windy!
I'm picking out a pumpkin to take home. This small one is perfect!
Uncle Mag & Aunt Sarah came over to play with me afterward. I can't decide which one I want. Oh, did I tell you? Aunt Sarah has a baby in her belly, TOO! And it's due within days of my sibling! Pretty cool, huh? Congratulations!
Love, Sedona
No comments:
Post a Comment