Look at what book I'm reading!
Wowie!!! Breaking news!
There's another Baby Ding on the way, scheduled to arrive April 8, 2008! Even though I'll be older by just 19 months and eight days, I'll be a big sister. I'm told it wasn't planned, but it wasn't unplanned. In any case it sure is exciting!

Can you see the new baby there? Sorta curled up -- the head on the left, the feet on the right!
Love, Sedona
There's another Baby Ding on the way, scheduled to arrive April 8, 2008! Even though I'll be older by just 19 months and eight days, I'll be a big sister. I'm told it wasn't planned, but it wasn't unplanned. In any case it sure is exciting!

Can you see the new baby there? Sorta curled up -- the head on the left, the feet on the right!
Love, Sedona
CONGRATS, YOU GUYS!!! I'm so happy for you! Yay, for April babies!
ReplyDelete