Here are A-Gong and A-Ma Wang with lots of Leap Frog gifts (school bus, books and my own learning video game). Daddy doesn't think girls can play PS3, but this'll get me started to showing him.
Auntie Leslie bought me these adorable shoes with horseys. I love Robeez -- and my mommy is a horse in the Chinese zodiac.
A-Go, Uncle Mitch, Atticus and Skyler bought me this beautiful Chinese dress and a fun frog clock.
A-Gong and A-Ma Ding bought me a Sesame Street book, a musical chair and cute dress.
A-Gu bought me more books to go with my Leap Frog system and then a Leap Frog Caterpillar. These Wangs are really trying to make sure I'm smart! Haven't they seen my tricks?!
Ha-ha, look at my "Sedona" posse!
It was such a fun and long day that I actually fell asleep eating -- and that is a big deal considering I LOVE to eat. Thank you for a great birthday party!
Uncle Mag & Auntie Sarah also joined us for the pre-party brunch at Sea Empress Dim Sum and gave me a Schoolhouse Rock DVD. "Interjections" is obviously cooler than cool!!!
Auntie Anita and Uncle Jason were in Omaha for my birthday, but they sent me a Water Wheel Play Table. It's fun. I love throwing the boats out and getting Mommy wet.
Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday and gifts!
Love, Sedona
No comments:
Post a Comment