Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Santa Monica Pier: Pacific Park

By MAGGIE WANG

The girls' last day at Montessori was Thursday, and as they are taking the summer off from school, it is time for some adventure! I needed to make a trip to Santa Monica to see a client, so the family tagged along and we hit Pacific Park by the Santa Monica Pier.  I thought the girls (wearing their new matching shirts, courtesy of Tru and Annie) would have a blast, so I bought all-day passes for unlimited rides. Um, well, unfortunately that was a waste of money. The girls were afraid of the slightly-too-wild rides and unhappy with most everything but the bumper cars. At least they could do that again and again with the passes!

Happy!



Unhappy. Started to go too high. See Sedona's face.

Again unhappy! The operator stopped this not-high-but-way-too-bouncy ride early for them to get off.

Yay! Happy again on the carousel -- though it wasn't part of the unlimited ride package. So that meant ...

Girls happy. Mommy unhappy. Ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment