As planned almost since their births, I have gotten busier with work now that both girls are in school. But I also want always to balance that with time for my family and friends, so while Kevin headed off to San Antonio for an eight-day road trip, the girls and I went ventured out with Anita for some fun at The Grove shopping complex with their All-American Girl dolls and then stopped by to see Wolfie (Alice's puppy).
Sedona, Anita and Peter Rabbit outside of Pottery Barn.
Our girls on the trolley at The Grove before heading over to see Wolfie!
The girls brought their dolls to get their hair done. Yes, the dolls' hair. Yes, I am embarrassed to say that I paid $10 each (hey, that's half the maximum $20 package for each doll!) to have someone else comb, brush and style doll hair. Maven's baby got a ponytail (a signature style for Maven) and Sedona's got the half-up 'do.
Sedona, Anita and Peter Rabbit outside of Pottery Barn.
Our girls on the trolley at The Grove before heading over to see Wolfie!
No comments:
Post a Comment