I don't like to make a big deal of my birthday, but I'm super fortunate to have people who care to make it special for me. I celebrated Friday night (March 19) with my original friend Debbie in town visiting and a few newer folks who made bold bull-riding auditions at Union Cattle Bar in Hermosa Beach.
Teddy Liaw's birthday is March 5, so it was a great opportunity to celebrate together with these lovely cupcakes brought over by Leslie!
Here he is, making his blog debut on the above left ... Tom Hindman, my mixed-doubles tennis partner.
Also new to the blog and pictured above, Inyork Wong & Angela Chou. They're recently married and they recently moved to our South Bay turf. We're thrilled to have them.
Thanks to everyone for making me feel very special on my birthday (and to Kevin for taking this photo, of which he is therefore left out!).
Kevin was gone for my actual birthday on March 27 (he was in Houston, ironically), so I spent the day playing tennis (and working!), along with having a super-nice dinner with my daughters and parents.
I'll be hitting the spa with Anita next week and then Rosana the following week as bonus celebrations. Lucky me! My birthday lasts for a whole month!


No comments:
Post a Comment