The girls constantly say adorable things that I try to repeat to myself over and over again in the hope that I'll actually remember to document it -- but I always fail.
Maven is learning to talk a lot. She speaks in complete sentences but fails to enunciate well enough for us to always understand her. She hasn't been able to say "Sedona" because she has a hard time pronouncing the "S."
Tonight, as Maven and I were lying in bed, she said, "SSSeeeeDona." She smiled when she realized she said it --almost like she had been able to say it in her head and now it finally came out. Kevin had just been saying this afternoon on AIM with me that we needed to get Maven to make the jump from the security of "Tze-Tze" (Taiwanese for "big sister" and easier to say) to "Sedona."
Sedona was already in bed, so I brought Maven to the girls' room to put her in bed. Maven then started to say, "SsssssEDooonna, ssseeeDona..." over and over again until Sedona finally said, "Maven, I heard you already." It was so funny.
Sedona was already in bed, so I brought Maven to the girls' room to put her in bed. Maven then started to say, "SsssssEDooonna, ssseeeDona..." over and over again until Sedona finally said, "Maven, I heard you already." It was so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment