The text is hard to read so here is what it says under Sedona's picture ...
* * *
Last week we mentioned the Lakers’ recent 13-day road trip took its toll on players, coaches and staff alike.One group we forgot to mention: sportswriters.
Take the O.C. Register’s Kevin Ding, for example. He’s got a 2-½ year-old daughter at home, and he recently started communicating with her from the road using a webcam.
Great idea, right? Well, check out where Kevin says the idea came from:
“From all the reader response to the previous road-trip slideshows, I know there aren't many people out there feeling sorry for me that I have to do all this traveling. I agree that it's a great gig. However, take note: Talking to my 2 1/2-year-old daughter via Web cam is the best I can do from the road. I got the idea to communicate this way originally from Kobe Bryant using it with his daughters.”
“13 days on the road with the Lakers” is the title of Ding’s 23-photo slideshow, which documents the nearly two-week road trip he and the Lakers took. Take a peek at the rest of his photos and stories from each of the team’s seven stops here.
And big ups to family men like Kevin and Kobe!

No comments:
Post a Comment