By MAVEN DING
On my actual birthday the 8th, my mom started the day by bringing me to Dr. Saad to get THREE shots! I am healthy with a head size of 45 cm, weight of 22 pounds and 13 ounces and height of 29 inches.
Toshi A-Gong, Alice A-Ma and Lulu came to celebrate at Salt Creek Grille. Yummy!

See my chocolate souffle?



Just adorable pictures of me looking out into the world (or the parking lot)!

Sedona at the firepit with Toshi A-Gong.

The whole family! Daddy met us there from LAX upon returning from Portland.

I've gotten really good at hooking my right arm around Daddy's left arm to hold on tight.

With the grandparents!

Sedona is so cute -- and I'm
usually OK with her stealing the attention.

Fortunately, Lulu gave me lots of kisses to make me feel extra special.

When we got home, Sedona showed off her skates. Daddy (of course) took this artsy shot.

She might be bossy at times, but she sure is a cute big sister.

Here is her signature hair flip. So girlie!

Kissing up to
my daddy! *sigh* ... I've made the full transition from "Dada" to "Daddy," btw.

She is funny!

Chalking up the driveway. I can't wait till I can do it too. Soon enough, hopefully! Sedona tells Mama and Daddy she is looking forward to me playing with her.

Sedona loves to color these days and always wants someone to color with her. She is particular about telling people to put the caps on the end when they are using the markers. (She doesn't seem to like when I try to color with her ... I don't understand why ... what is the problem with putting crayons and markers in your mouth?!)

I know I should like this present because it means I'll have money, but I don't seem so happy, because it's time for bed ...

Good night! Getting ready for bed!
I am sooooo impressed by Sedona's skating skills!! So many cute pics!! She is getting prettier by the minute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Maven!!! Love Sedona's skates! I'll have to get some for Sophie.
ReplyDelete